Skip to main content

Html me font style, size ,color ,alignment

vishalgujratilike




<html>
<head>
   <title> Try It Yourself </title>
</head>
<body>
   <p style="color: blue"> My color is blue. </p>
   <p style="color: red"> My color is red. </p>
   <p style="color: green"> My color is green. </p>
   <p style="color: yellow"> My color is yellow. </p>
   <p style="color: pink"> My color is pink. </p>
<h1 style="font-family: Times New Roman"> I am a Times New Roman </h1>
<p style="font-size: 25px"> My size is 25 pixels. </p>
   <p style="font-size: 50px"> My size is 50 pixels. </p>
<p style="text-align: left"> I am aligned left. </p>
   <p style="text-align: center"> I am aligned center. </p>
   <p style="text-align: right"> I am aligned right. </p>

</body>
</html>

                   ये करने ke बाद कुछ इस तरह बनेगा 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desktop ke notes

vishalgujratilike

Test answer desktop, notepad, wordpad

vishalgujratilike

MS Word ke notes

Ms  word ke NOTES  Ms word ke NOTES downlod karne ke liye  यहाँ पर click किजीये। Click          the                  link                          Desktop and ms word